Saturday, June 02, 2012

When We First Meet :)

1 June 2012,and yeah its a beautiful first day in June to making a blog and this is my very first blog,yes I finally started to create a blog to put in all about the interior thingy, where my passion is (I'm so proud of my self that i finally found my passion btw)haha..
almost forgot, let me introduce my self first.. I'm an uptown girl who lives in a very busy super crowded and super jam town ever jakarta. My daily activities are drawings drawings and drawings and proud to say that i'm an interior consultant in one of the interior consultancy firm in town. i love my job toooo much haha <3
in this first blog let me dedicate to my two favorite designer EVER!and here they are :
MISSONI www.missoni.com and Laura Ashley www.lauraashley.com


Missoni ( Ottavio Missoni and Rosita )

Laura Ashley ( 1925-1985 )



No comments:

Post a Comment